A great profile gets you more customers.
Your profile is how you inform customers about your services, build trust, and help customers decide that you are the right pro to hire. Having a profile that stands out and shows off your expertise is a proven way to improve your results.
"It is easier to trust someone when I can see their face and read what other customers said about working with them" - Jamie A. from Dallas, TX
Nice to meet you!
You’re introduced to the customer at the same time as other pros in your area so its key to make your profile stand out from the crowd. What can you do to make a great first impression?
Introduce yourself, tell customers why you’re right for the job, grab their attention with photos, and show off reviews to show how happy your customers are. A great profile makes all the difference.
Complete your profile
A complete profile is important to get hired. Be sure to include:
- Basic info. Add your business name, a profile picture, phone number, location, and more.
- An introduction. Your introduction is your pitch — share what makes you unique and why customers should hire you.
- Credentials. Build trust by completing a background check and listing professional licenses.
- Photos and videos. For the best results add at least five examples of your best work. Customers love to see images and 98% of hires have at least one picture of their work.
- Reviews. Ask your current and past customers for reviews. Reviews are one of the most important things your profile can have. It shows off real world experiences other customers had with your business.
- Questions and answers. Many customers want to know everything they can about a business before making a hiring decision. Help customers get to know you by answering the extra questions we ask on your profile.
Ready to get started? Go to your profile.